Need Some Help?
The Bayview Music Tutoring Program is a peer-tutoring program that was introduced to the department in 2006. It is a semester-based program created for students of all grades who require assistance in mastering musical skills in the areas of:
- Instrumental music
- Vocal music
- Sight singing
- Ear/rhythm training
- Music history
Here is a photo of all of our hardworking tutors!
When and where
Due to covid 19 restrictions, our program moved online and is now completely virtual.
How to sign up for help
Fill out the google form found at:tinyurl.com/2020musictutee
Student supervisors will consult with your teacher to assign you a tutor for the semester.
Goals of the program
- To strengthen the music department as a whole.
- To improve the musical skills and knowledge of students in the music department.
- Instilling motivation and confidence in students to learn and strive for excellence.
- Establishing peer connections between students who require help in specific musical areas and students who are stronger in those areas.
- Empowering music students to share their skills and knowledge while they gain valuable teaching experiences.
How to become a tutor
Become a music tutor by filling out the application found at this link:
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org